EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your thoughts on the latest earth changes which are going on at the moment. Share a story or your thoughts on whats going on with our world at the moment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFO filmed from Mount Scott, Oklahoma - April 16, 2012

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

UFO filmed from Mount Scott, Oklahoma - April 16, 2012  Empty
PostSubject: UFO filmed from Mount Scott, Oklahoma - April 16, 2012    UFO filmed from Mount Scott, Oklahoma - April 16, 2012  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:43 am

Back to top Go down
https://earthchangenews.forumotion.co.uk
pHiLeMoOn

PostSubject: Hard to say!   UFO filmed from Mount Scott, Oklahoma - April 16, 2012  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Could be a plane, could be something else. Looks like a real video.
I dont know how hard it is to manipulate this kind of video.
But it makes you wonder, if you youtube ufo you get hundreds maybe thousands hits, are all of them fake?
I dont know but its wery interesting.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFO filmed from Mount Scott, Oklahoma - April 16, 2012    UFO filmed from Mount Scott, Oklahoma - April 16, 2012  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:28 pm

pHiLeMoOn wrote:
Could be a plane, could be something else. Looks like a real video.
I dont know how hard it is to manipulate this kind of video.
But it makes you wonder, if you youtube ufo you get hundreds maybe thousands hits, are all of them fake?
I dont know but its wery interesting.

I remember when I saw a UFO and was trying to film it I couldnt keep the camera still and made loads of noise and was like wow a UFO! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://earthchangenews.forumotion.co.uk
pHiLeMoOn

PostSubject: Re: UFO filmed from Mount Scott, Oklahoma - April 16, 2012    UFO filmed from Mount Scott, Oklahoma - April 16, 2012  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Allright so you beleve!
I havent seen one by myself so i had a hard time to beleve it but i dont say they dont exsist.
But lets say it is true.
Why are they here? And why arent they showing themselves?
Hard questions to solve.
Back to top Go down
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: UFO filmed from Mount Scott, Oklahoma - April 16, 2012    UFO filmed from Mount Scott, Oklahoma - April 16, 2012  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:49 pm

My personal view is that they're here and have been here for a long time. Some are working with the Government and some are not.

I think they have been more UFO sightings since World War II it's as if they are keeping an eye on us. I bet they're thinking uh oh the kids have found the matches (nuclear bomb) ;-D.

I also think that they don't really want to come public as yet because we are too hostile and they are not...they're here and making appearances for a reason...and I think that we should de-weaponise space cos our litl grey friends/humanoids etc don't like what we are becoming.

Have you ever noticed too that there are more and more reports of ufo's controlling and switching off nuclear weapons at air/military bases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO filmed from Mount Scott, Oklahoma - April 16, 2012    UFO filmed from Mount Scott, Oklahoma - April 16, 2012  Empty

Back to top Go down

UFO filmed from Mount Scott, Oklahoma - April 16, 2012
Page 1 of 1