EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your thoughts on the latest earth changes which are going on at the moment. Share a story or your thoughts on whats going on with our world at the moment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

21/12/2012 Is it really the end of the world?...or the end of the world as we know it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enlightened

21/12/2012 Is it really the end of the world?...or the end of the world as we know it? Empty
PostSubject: 21/12/2012 Is it really the end of the world?...or the end of the world as we know it?   21/12/2012 Is it really the end of the world?...or the end of the world as we know it? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Is 2012 really going to be the end of humanity and the world with major events destroying planet earth.

Or is 2012 more likely to be an awakening process to a higher state of consciousness.

I think that the amount of Solar energy that is coming from our sun is not such a bad thing because the energy that's hitting us all from these flares here on Earth, is changing our DNA to become ready for the next new age/dimension.

Personally I don't think it's end of mankind, but end of mankind how we know it.
Back to top Go down
wingedlion

21/12/2012 Is it really the end of the world?...or the end of the world as we know it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/12/2012 Is it really the end of the world?...or the end of the world as we know it?   21/12/2012 Is it really the end of the world?...or the end of the world as we know it? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Enlightened wrote:
Is 2012 really going to be the end of humanity and the world with major events destroying planet earth.

Or is 2012 more likely to be an awakening process to a higher state of consciousness.

I think that the amount of Solar energy that is coming from our sun is not such a bad thing because the energy that's hitting us all from these flares here on Earth, is changing our DNA to become ready for the next new age/dimension.

Personally I don't think it's end of mankind, but end of mankind how we know it.

From a Biblical viewpoint, I would have to agree. I do believe there is going to be a "changing of the guard" so to speak, and things are going to change, the whole world is going to change, but not like many feel it will. I do not believe that religion as such will be doing a lot of business, but people are going to become aware of God in His pure state, and a return of what the Bible calls the "Shekinah Glory" the physical prescence of God, a pitch black cloud of what looks like smoke with infolding fire in the middle. There is much biblical prophecy about this change, but I agree, it is not the end of the world, but an end of the age.
Back to top Go down

21/12/2012 Is it really the end of the world?...or the end of the world as we know it?
Page 1 of 1