EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your thoughts on the latest earth changes which are going on at the moment. Share a story or your thoughts on whats going on with our world at the moment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Increasing Volcanic activity in April 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enlightened

Increasing Volcanic activity in April 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Increasing Volcanic activity in April 2012   Increasing Volcanic activity in April 2012 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:46 am

Just checking some bits and pieces today, and i'm really shocked at the amount of volcanoes that seem to be errupting all over the place....If you are interested I would recommend you check some vids in you tube countries affected are Russia, Columbia, Japan, Mexico ...it goes on.. and this has just been since the beginning of April.
affraid

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Increasing Volcanic activity in April 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Increasing Volcanic activity in April 2012   Increasing Volcanic activity in April 2012 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Enlightened wrote:
Just checking some bits and pieces today, and i'm really shocked at the amount of volcanoes that seem to be errupting all over the place....If you are interested I would recommend you check some vids in you tube countries affected are Russia, Columbia, Japan, Mexico ...it goes on.. and this has just been since the beginning of April.
affraid

Great post and your right its all going to go pop soon!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://earthchangenews.forumotion.co.uk

Increasing Volcanic activity in April 2012
Page 1 of 1