EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your thoughts on the latest earth changes which are going on at the moment. Share a story or your thoughts on whats going on with our world at the moment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enlightened

Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy? Empty
PostSubject: Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy?   Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:30 pm

I truly believe that there is a huge evil conspiracy going on with the government/elite/illuminati whatever they're called, where they are deliberately poisoning and calcifying our Pineal Gland by contaminating our drinking water with fluoride.

This gland (third eye) is meant to be used in order for us to feel better, receive cosmic energy, make us feel more spiritually awake and much more.

Why oh why do these people insist on keeping us all quite primitive??? Not only that they are putting in quite extreme measures to make sure none of us awaken. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy?   Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Enlightened wrote:
I truly believe that there is a huge evil conspiracy going on with the government/elite/illuminati whatever they're called, where they are deliberately poisoning and calcifying our Pineal Gland by contaminating our drinking water with fluoride.

This gland (third eye) is meant to be used in order for us to feel better, receive cosmic energy, make us feel more spiritually awake and much more.

Why oh why do these people insist on keeping us all quite primitive??? Not only that they are putting in quite extreme measures to make sure none of us awaken. Evil or Very Mad

I personally think they are reserving the water here in the UK because we have had a months worth of rainfull in two days and the wettest april on record but apprently still in a drought???
Back to top Go down
https://earthchangenews.forumotion.co.uk
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy?   Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Yeah we have flood warnings here too in the Midlands....apparently we are gonna have a hose pipe ban etc for this year...i just can't get my head around it lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy?   Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Enlightened wrote:
Yeah we have flood warnings here too in the Midlands....apparently we are gonna have a hose pipe ban etc for this year...i just can't get my head around it lol!

They are pumping the water into the underground bases lol!
Back to top Go down
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy?   Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Rolling Eyes Well now why doesn't that surprise me...don't you just hate how they are not telling us anything....they will all their comuppance in the end... I believe in karma an' all that Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy?   Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Enlightened wrote:
Rolling Eyes Well now why doesn't that surprise me...don't you just hate how they are not telling us anything....they will all their comuppance in the end... I believe in karma an' all that Exclamation

I do my best to report on some of what they don't tell us Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy?   Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Water Fluoridation and the Pineal Gland....Govt Conspiracy?
Page 1 of 1