EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your thoughts on the latest earth changes which are going on at the moment. Share a story or your thoughts on whats going on with our world at the moment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deniver Airport and NWO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pHiLeMoOn

Deniver Airport and NWO Empty
PostSubject: Deniver Airport and NWO   Deniver Airport and NWO EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:06 pm

What to belive?
Back to top Go down
wingedlion

PostSubject: Re: Deniver Airport and NWO   Deniver Airport and NWO EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:54 pm

I can tell you from an insiders point of view, that the Denver Airport is a major hub of Satanic activity. The stories of underground bases are true, I have been in one (though I did not know where it was located). The elite have a reputation of "calling their shots" as a means of "hiding in plain sight". I was told by a powerful witch, that in the Kaballa, the way you increase your magick, is by telling right up front what you are up to, but you do it in such a way, as nobody takes you seriously. Freemasons practice this all the time, only they use symbols to do it. That is my $.02 worth. silent
Back to top Go down
pHiLeMoOn

PostSubject: Re: Deniver Airport and NWO   Deniver Airport and NWO EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:13 pm

But there is no "hiding in plain sight" in that place. The signs are there for all to see. I mean if they just had made an ordinary airport then nobody would have known.
But what are they doing there?
Back to top Go down
wingedlion

PostSubject: Re: Deniver Airport and NWO   Deniver Airport and NWO EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:52 am

I just made a post and it was confiscated. I think there are people hindering and trying to control the information that I send, which is normal for me. I will try later to post the info that was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
pHiLeMoOn

PostSubject: Re: Deniver Airport and NWO   Deniver Airport and NWO EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Ill look forward to it!
Back to top Go down
wingedlion

PostSubject: Re: Deniver Airport and NWO   Deniver Airport and NWO EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:30 pm

wingedlion wrote:
I just made a post and it was confiscated. I think there are people hindering and trying to control the information that I send, which is normal for me. I will try later to post the info that was destroyed.

Sorry, I was not able to retrieve the information, which causes me to pause and decide to slow down a bit. scratch
Back to top Go down
pHiLeMoOn

PostSubject: Re: Deniver Airport and NWO   Deniver Airport and NWO EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deniver Airport and NWO   Deniver Airport and NWO Empty

Back to top Go down

Deniver Airport and NWO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM :: Conspiracy-
Jump to: