EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your thoughts on the latest earth changes which are going on at the moment. Share a story or your thoughts on whats going on with our world at the moment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some dreams i had

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
edityocasanova

Some dreams i had Empty
PostSubject: Some dreams i had   Some dreams i had EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Last edited by edityocasanova on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Some dreams i had Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some dreams i had   Some dreams i had EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:04 am

edityocasanova wrote:
Hi, i like to say something, 2 years ago i had few dreams, first one was crazy and i know nobody believes this cause i wont either hahah, but here we go: in my first dream i was with an alien( i know..) we were above earth and we could see the sun, this alien told me that in year 2015 will be some big solar flares that will damage the earth, second
dream,was 2 weeks after first one, i was in a burnt building and outside was very hot and people was looking for water.
Third dream, same year, was about tornadoes, alot of them, and the last one the same year was about a tsunami.
This year i had 2 dreams, first one i had was about a planet coming from the sky and i was trying to save people,hahah,
second one was about some comets, meteors falling from the sky.
This is crazy but when i think about it i see just the same thing happening now in real life, so i have a few questions for someone that knows only, if you don t know don t say anything, i know is funny but this is true so don t make fun of it.
Is there anyone to contact for things like that will know what to , they can put me on a lie detector or whatever.
Thanks

Nothing is stange here my friend. Are you really into all this kind of stuff because I do get strange dreams could be my brain processing my big imagination although I have thought for a long time that something is going to happen. Thank you for sharing
Back to top Go down
https://earthchangenews.forumotion.co.uk

Some dreams i had
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM :: Prophecy-
Jump to: