EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your thoughts on the latest earth changes which are going on at the moment. Share a story or your thoughts on whats going on with our world at the moment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you experincing strange weather?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Are you experincing strange weather?  Empty
PostSubject: Are you experincing strange weather?    Are you experincing strange weather?  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:44 pm

We have had two minor storms here at Earth Change News HQ and lots of hail today! Shocked anyone else been experiencing strange weather?
Back to top Go down
https://earthchangenews.forumotion.co.uk
pHiLeMoOn

PostSubject: Re: Are you experincing strange weather?    Are you experincing strange weather?  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Hi!

Im from Northern Sweden and we had a mild winter and a early spring this year.
Back to top Go down
wingedlion

PostSubject: Re: Are you experincing strange weather?    Are you experincing strange weather?  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:51 am

Hello, I am from central North America (USA) and right in line to where the jet stream changes constantly, but here lately the temps have been swinging erradically . Winter one day, Summer the next. The trees are so confused, most are in early bloom; same with all the vegitation. Lots of tornados and destroying weather to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: Are you experincing strange weather?    Are you experincing strange weather?  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi i'm from the UK and we are getting quite strange hail showers that seem to be popping up more regularly than usual. We had an extremely heavy one here in the Midlands and I don't think i've ever seen the ground covered in about an inch thick with hail stones. They have also forecasted a bitter cold May for us which i'm really not looking forward too.
Back to top Go down
pHiLeMoOn

PostSubject: Weather in sweden so far this year.   Are you experincing strange weather?  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:27 pm

http://www.smhi.se/klimatdata/meteorologi/2.1353/showImg.php?par=tmpYrAvv

Hotter than usual and i belive may will be very warm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you experincing strange weather?    Are you experincing strange weather?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you experincing strange weather?
Page 1 of 1