EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your thoughts on the latest earth changes which are going on at the moment. Share a story or your thoughts on whats going on with our world at the moment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Views on London Olympics - Will there be a 9/11 like event ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enlightened

Views on London Olympics - Will there be a 9/11 like event ? Empty
PostSubject: Views on London Olympics - Will there be a 9/11 like event ?   Views on London Olympics - Will there be a 9/11 like event ? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:17 am

I refuse to live in fear, however there seems to be something afoot to suggest that there is going to be an attack in London during the Olympic games....

It would be good to hear everyone's perception on this and whether you truly believe that if it does blow, whether it is going to be an inside job. scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Views on London Olympics - Will there be a 9/11 like event ?   Views on London Olympics - Will there be a 9/11 like event ? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Enlightened wrote:
I refuse to live in fear, however there seems to be something afoot to suggest that there is going to be an attack in London during the Olympic games....

It would be good to hear everyone's perception on this and whether you truly believe that if it does blow, whether it is going to be an inside job. scratch

You have read my mind Shocked

I am actually going to do my first Earth Change News review once my studio is complete.

I find it very strange after reading today that they are putting Surface-to-air missiles on top of flats to protect Olympics as part of huge security operation which has me wondering if you shoot a plane down in a middle of a city its still going to crash and kill loads of pepole

MI5 must have a heads up on whats going on but I am not sure if anything will happen UK! To be honest a massive terror attack would take everyones attention away from the fear of 2012

No doubt 9/11 was an inside job in my mind and I see every reason why to make 2012 games a inside job too! Maybe! Question
Back to top Go down
https://earthchangenews.forumotion.co.uk
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: Views on London Olympics - Will there be a 9/11 like event ?   Views on London Olympics - Will there be a 9/11 like event ? EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Yeah it's a weird one can't believe it!!! well i guess if anything was to happen at least some of us understand that it will be an inside job....have you seen those Illuminati playing card things???? that's a little creepy too pale
Back to top Go down
pHiLeMoOn

PostSubject: Re: Views on London Olympics - Will there be a 9/11 like event ?   Views on London Olympics - Will there be a 9/11 like event ? EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Enlightened wrote:
Yeah it's a weird one can't believe it!!! well i guess if anything was to happen at least some of us understand that it will be an inside job....have you seen those Illuminati playing card things???? that's a little creepy too pale

Dont know what to think but those card things are scary. All i know is that im going to stay home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Views on London Olympics - Will there be a 9/11 like event ?   Views on London Olympics - Will there be a 9/11 like event ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Views on London Olympics - Will there be a 9/11 like event ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM :: Conspiracy-
Jump to: