EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your thoughts on the latest earth changes which are going on at the moment. Share a story or your thoughts on whats going on with our world at the moment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoghts on Chemtrails?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thoghts on Chemtrails?  Empty
PostSubject: Thoghts on Chemtrails?    Thoghts on Chemtrails?  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Do you think they are spraying the sky with some crap to cover something up or there or perhaps they are posioning us?
Back to top Go down
https://earthchangenews.forumotion.co.uk
pHiLeMoOn

PostSubject: Re: Thoghts on Chemtrails?    Thoghts on Chemtrails?  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Can you give me a link to some material (videos, articles) on these Chemtrails that is good?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thoghts on Chemtrails?    Thoghts on Chemtrails?  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:28 pm

pHiLeMoOn wrote:
Can you give me a link to some material (videos, articles) on these Chemtrails that is good?

I will have a look on Thursday thats when I am working on this next! My old channel had loads of stuff but sadly it got taken down Sad
Back to top Go down
https://earthchangenews.forumotion.co.uk
wingedlion

PostSubject: Re: Thoghts on Chemtrails?    Thoghts on Chemtrails?  EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:08 pm

I have some really crazy ideas here, so fasten your seat belt;

Chemtrails have many seperate purposes for the elite, but the primary use for it, is to work as a defense shield for any potential "ailen invasion". alien I got this from a potential insider who told me it's purpose about 15 or so years ago, long before the cat got out of the bag so to speak. But it has some other potential uses to the elite.

For one thing, it is a shield against any potential CME, sunny and this is a major reason why they are doing it. Another is weather modification and outright control over it. Another use is mind control and eventually poison to the human race to cull the population. These people are brutal, and they have a twisted sense of entitlement and justification towards their actions especially when it comes to murder of the population. farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoghts on Chemtrails?    Thoghts on Chemtrails?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoghts on Chemtrails?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM :: Chemtrails-
Jump to: