EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your thoughts on the latest earth changes which are going on at the moment. Share a story or your thoughts on whats going on with our world at the moment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mexican Volcano Popocatepetl!!! Is this normal behaviour?? and movement in Yellow Stone...could we be on the verge of a huge catastrophe?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enlightened

The Mexican Volcano Popocatepetl!!! Is this normal behaviour?? and movement in Yellow Stone...could we be on the verge of a huge catastrophe? Empty
PostSubject: The Mexican Volcano Popocatepetl!!! Is this normal behaviour?? and movement in Yellow Stone...could we be on the verge of a huge catastrophe?   The Mexican Volcano Popocatepetl!!! Is this normal behaviour?? and movement in Yellow Stone...could we be on the verge of a huge catastrophe? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Be good to know your thoughts on the current situation with the Volcano activity in Mexico, apparently this is the worlds most dangerous volcano but yet it is rarely appearing on "normal" TV and I don't quite understand it.

If the worlds most dangerous volcano is errupting....should people in Mexico be doing something...I think i'd be very concerned.

Not only that yellow stone is still rumbling/breathing, and this is another huge volcano....I have got a feeling something big is happening with our Earth. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Mexican Volcano Popocatepetl!!! Is this normal behaviour?? and movement in Yellow Stone...could we be on the verge of a huge catastrophe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mexican Volcano Popocatepetl!!! Is this normal behaviour?? and movement in Yellow Stone...could we be on the verge of a huge catastrophe?   The Mexican Volcano Popocatepetl!!! Is this normal behaviour?? and movement in Yellow Stone...could we be on the verge of a huge catastrophe? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Enlightened wrote:
Be good to know your thoughts on the current situation with the Volcano activity in Mexico, apparently this is the worlds most dangerous volcano but yet it is rarely appearing on "normal" TV and I don't quite understand it.

If the worlds most dangerous volcano is errupting....should people in Mexico be doing something...I think i'd be very concerned.

Not only that yellow stone is still rumbling/breathing, and this is another huge volcano....I have got a feeling something big is happening with our Earth. Neutral

I reported on that on yesterdays update and yes I think its very stange even more strange that the government there are now no moving any one away I think its all gonna go in one big bang very soon! Looking at earthqauke data etc it looks like earth is taking one last inhale before the big exhale! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://earthchangenews.forumotion.co.uk

The Mexican Volcano Popocatepetl!!! Is this normal behaviour?? and movement in Yellow Stone...could we be on the verge of a huge catastrophe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM :: Earth Changes-
Jump to: