EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your thoughts on the latest earth changes which are going on at the moment. Share a story or your thoughts on whats going on with our world at the moment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick Hi and thanks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enlightened

Quick Hi and thanks Empty
PostSubject: Quick Hi and thanks   Quick Hi and thanks EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:57 am

Just wanted yo write a quick note to say that I think this is great, and the work you are doing really is making a difference. Looking forward to posting and getting my teeth into this will be interesting.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Hi and thanks   Quick Hi and thanks EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:59 am

Enlightened wrote:
Just wanted yo write a quick note to say that I think this is great, and the work you are doing really is making a difference. Looking forward to posting and getting my teeth into this will be interesting.

Very Happy

Thanks for the nice message I am only one man doing the work of about 10 pepole so its really hard work but I do enjoy what I do and getting the information out Cool
Back to top Go down
https://earthchangenews.forumotion.co.uk
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: Quick Hi and thanks   Quick Hi and thanks EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Yeah i bet!!!! it's all interesting stuff though, and it's got to give you satisfaction to know people admire and rely on your work...it's nice to get true info rather watching lamestream news.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Hi and thanks   Quick Hi and thanks EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Enlightened wrote:
Yeah i bet!!!! it's all interesting stuff though, and it's got to give you satisfaction to know people admire and rely on your work...it's nice to get true info rather watching lamestream news.

Yeah it really does Smile
Back to top Go down
https://earthchangenews.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Hi and thanks   Quick Hi and thanks Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Hi and thanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM :: General Discussion-
Jump to: