EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your thoughts on the latest earth changes which are going on at the moment. Share a story or your thoughts on whats going on with our world at the moment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The coming of the "Spirit of burning"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wingedlion

The coming of the "Spirit of burning" Empty
PostSubject: The coming of the "Spirit of burning"   The coming of the "Spirit of burning" EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:55 am

Of the many dreams and visions that i have had, this by far was the most profound. What makes it so profound was the timing of it (which I will reveal shortly). This was a vivid spiritual dream that was more real than any dream. I remember it as if it were yesterday; it had particular significance in todays world because at the time, many of the images had no value or meaning, but today....

I was standing in a field when I looked up and saw a great sight; I saw a beautiful wisping spirit that had the appearance of an Aurora Boreallis coming out of the clouds. It was leading an armada of flying saucers made of brass. They all had angelic heiroglypics that spelled out the various names of God on them. They were all as big as cities and they were coming on the earth to bring judgment. As I saw this sight I heard a still small voice from behind me say "Behold, the armies of Mt. Zion." Then this beautiful wisping aruroa came upon the ground and it sent through me.

As it passed through me it burned me, but it did not consume me; but as soon as it passed through a Nephilim (hybrid) it burst into flames and violently burned into a spinning vortex of fire that rose up twenty feet into the air. As this burning left, it had left me intact, and more holy as it had burned away all that was evil in me, but when it passed through one of the wicked, it set them on fire, and burned them into a pile of coals.

As I awoke from this dream, I was excited and intrigued, so I called a Pastor friend of mine and invited him to breakfast to share with him this magnificant vision that I had and wondered what it all meant. As we were sitting in the resturant eating and sharing, a stir began with the help, then suddenly a waitress came over to the table and asked if we were pastors. We said yes, and then she requested we pray for our Nation for we were under attack. That someone had just drove a plane into the World Trade Center. We quickly finished our meal and went to our homes to watch this unfold on TV. This of course was 9-11.

I had received this dream vision on the eve of 9-11. At the time, the images of burning, an aurora, or a fleet of shy ships made of brass had very little meaning and remained a mystery to me for many years...until the sun began to wake up, and sattelites began to beam us images of strange things around the sun, or the weather changes that are occurring, or the attempt of the elite to bring about their NWO.

I believe the vision was about the elite trying to bring about their New World Order. That they were using the events of 9-11 to bring about changes in National policy to make laws that would bring about their one world Kingdom under the guise of protecting from terrorism, when in fact, the governments were the terrorists. The vision I believe, was the Prophcy fulfillment of the Fall of Mystery Babylon the Great (the NWO), and the Harvest of the tares. This event is what the elite are trying to prevent, and many measures have been taken to protect the world from this intervention. But that is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

The coming of the "Spirit of burning"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM :: Prophecy-
Jump to: