EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your thoughts on the latest earth changes which are going on at the moment. Share a story or your thoughts on whats going on with our world at the moment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFO in north central Illinois in late 80's early 90's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TriciaM

UFO in north central Illinois in late 80's early 90's Empty
PostSubject: UFO in north central Illinois in late 80's early 90's   UFO in north central Illinois in late 80's early 90's EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:30 am

I've seen 2 UFO's in my lifetime. The first I was a young teen and will admit that one could be debatable, however, the with the 2nd sighting, I was an adult in my mid-thirties with no possibility of a hyper-active mind.

It was late 1980's - early 1990's. I was driving down the on ramp to Interstate 80 in north central Illinois and noticed in the distance a black speck hovering over the farmland. At first, I thought "that's strange, it looks like it's just hanging there" - but continued onto the highway and would have ignored it, except in a split second, that black speck moved across 15-20 miles and was now hovering on the other side of the highway from me. It gets better..... this object moved parallel with my car as I drove east on Interstate 80 for 20 miles - I was in the eastbound lane and it was in the field alongside the westbound lane. It flew fairly close to the ground so I had a good view. The object was triangular shaped, similar in shape to our stealth bombers but smaller - probably no larger than 2 full sized cars together. At first glance higher in the sky it appeared to be black, but as it flew alongside, it's "wings" would tip as it glided (no sound) and it was almost mirror-like, reflecting the field beneath it onto it's surface - then it would tip again and you could see the triangular structure.

As I neared the next town (5 miles from my exit), the object suddenly took a sharp 90 degree left hand turn, shot up into the air and within a few seconds was again hovering in the distance over the farmlands of northern Illinois. I of course took the exit and started driving madly out into the countryside trying to catch up with it again, but never did. I told my family, who thought I was crazy of course and would have chalked it up to one of those "I wish I had a video camera" moments - until the next morning.

At the time I worked the midnight shift at a gas station (in the town I exited at to chase down the UFO). My shift was nearly over and my replacement (Asst. Mgr.) arrived. As I was clearing out my cash drawer so she could get signed in, she started telling me about her bizarre afternoon the day before. She started off by telling me I would naturally think she was crazy but she knows what she saw and that was a UFO just north of town. She described seeing a triangular shaped object shoot 15-20 miles from ground level to a 100 or so feet above in a matter of seconds and that she tried to catch up with it but couldn't.

I felt vindicated - I did not begin the conversation, so I did not put ideas or descriptions into her head. I don't know what it was but will bet if it was man-made it was made from blueprints or a model that was not from this Earth. The skin of the craft was chameleon-like, almost like camouflage so it could run at close quarters but hide from view at the same time. If I had not watched it move across the countryside to the highway, I may not have paid any attention as I drove down the road.

People think I'm weird because I have some off-the-wall ideas (Earth changes, pole shift, and UFO's, ghosts to name a few). I like to say I'm open minded and like considering different theories.

TriciaM
Back to top Go down
Enlightened

PostSubject: Re: UFO in north central Illinois in late 80's early 90's   UFO in north central Illinois in late 80's early 90's EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Wow, I would love to see one but never had the pleasure yet.

In terms of people thinking you're weird...I think the opposite.

There are a number of people growing wise to this phenomenon and I think that people who don't believe in aliens etc are the weird ones lol because they can't comprehend that we are not the only civilisation.

I mean logic tells me that there are hundreds and hundreds of galaxies just like our solar system out there....how can you think our planet earth is the only one to contain life?

Back to top Go down
wingedlion

PostSubject: Re: UFO in north central Illinois in late 80's early 90's   UFO in north central Illinois in late 80's early 90's EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:16 pm

TriciaM wrote:
I've seen 2 UFO's in my lifetime. The first I was a young teen and will admit that one could be debatable, however, the with the 2nd sighting, I was an adult in my mid-thirties with no possibility of a hyper-active mind.

It was late 1980's - early 1990's. I was driving down the on ramp to Interstate 80 in north central Illinois and noticed in the distance a black speck hovering over the farmland. At first, I thought "that's strange, it looks like it's just hanging there" - but continued onto the highway and would have ignored it, except in a split second, that black speck moved across 15-20 miles and was now hovering on the other side of the highway from me. It gets better..... this object moved parallel with my car as I drove east on Interstate 80 for 20 miles - I was in the eastbound lane and it was in the field alongside the westbound lane. It flew fairly close to the ground so I had a good view. The object was triangular shaped, similar in shape to our stealth bombers but smaller - probably no larger than 2 full sized cars together. At first glance higher in the sky it appeared to be black, but as it flew alongside, it's "wings" would tip as it glided (no sound) and it was almost mirror-like, reflecting the field beneath it onto it's surface - then it would tip again and you could see the triangular structure.

As I neared the next town (5 miles from my exit), the object suddenly took a sharp 90 degree left hand turn, shot up into the air and within a few seconds was again hovering in the distance over the farmlands of northern Illinois. I of course took the exit and started driving madly out into the countryside trying to catch up with it again, but never did. I told my family, who thought I was crazy of course and would have chalked it up to one of those "I wish I had a video camera" moments - until the next morning.

At the time I worked the midnight shift at a gas station (in the town I exited at to chase down the UFO). My shift was nearly over and my replacement (Asst. Mgr.) arrived. As I was clearing out my cash drawer so she could get signed in, she started telling me about her bizarre afternoon the day before. She started off by telling me I would naturally think she was crazy but she knows what she saw and that was a UFO just north of town. She described seeing a triangular shaped object shoot 15-20 miles from ground level to a 100 or so feet above in a matter of seconds and that she tried to catch up with it but couldn't.

I felt vindicated - I did not begin the conversation, so I did not put ideas or descriptions into her head. I don't know what it was but will bet if it was man-made it was made from blueprints or a model that was not from this Earth. The skin of the craft was chameleon-like, almost like camouflage so it could run at close quarters but hide from view at the same time. If I had not watched it move across the countryside to the highway, I may not have paid any attention as I drove down the road.

People think I'm weird because I have some off-the-wall ideas (Earth changes, pole shift, and UFO's, ghosts to name a few). I like to say I'm open minded and like considering different theories.

TriciaM

The elite do have that kind of technology to produce craft as this, it's reflecting camo, and anti-gravity propulsion. We (the U.S.) actually have a "space fleet" too and regularly travel to all parts in our own solar system. Just about anything you have seen on Star Trek, We already have this kind of technology.
Back to top Go down
pHiLeMoOn

PostSubject: Re: UFO in north central Illinois in late 80's early 90's   UFO in north central Illinois in late 80's early 90's EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:18 pm

wingedlion wrote:

The elite do have that kind of technology to produce craft as this, it's reflecting camo, and anti-gravity propulsion. We (the U.S.) actually have a "space fleet" too and regularly travel to all parts in our own solar system. Just about anything you have seen on Star Trek, We already have this kind of technology.

So you mean that there is no UFOs or aliens, everything that we see is just the elite?
Back to top Go down
wingedlion

PostSubject: Re: UFO in north central Illinois in late 80's early 90's   UFO in north central Illinois in late 80's early 90's EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:36 am

pHiLeMoOn wrote:
wingedlion wrote:

So you mean that there is no UFOs or aliens, everything that we see is just the elite?

There are two types of UFO's; the nuts and bolts type, that has been reversed engineered from the real ones that have crashed. The other type is a living type, more biological than mechanical, therefore it can shapeshift, do things that are impossible according to our current technology or understanding of physics.

Those that are called "aliens" today are not extra-terrestial, but extra-dimensional. They take on "bodies" that are not biological, to operate in this dimension. They are the "maintenence workers" of God's vast creation. The Bible calls them "Angels" and the universe is full of them. There are many different types of these beings too, they are all divided into a caste system. And they have many different appearances. Some look like us, some are the "greys" (the grey is a science caste of angel/alien) some are reptilian, others are more insectoid. They do inhabit areas of space, and they have planetary bases from which they operate out of. They use our sun and all the suns as a portal hub from which to travel from area to area of space.

They are higher beings than us, and for a reason. We are a unique creation created for a unique purpose. Biblically it is written that mankind was created a "little lower than the angels"; which means that they are higher in ability than us. Most of them are united into a collective called the "Elohim", but when Lucifer fell, He took with him a third of the angel/alien with him. Once again according to the scripture; "That great dragon swept his tail and drew a third of the stars and cast them down..." Here is a reference and a similie that relates angels, to stars. As a matter of fact, they are referred to in may passages as relating to stars. This is because of their office of maintence worker. They travel by using suns as a central hub to form controllable wormholes in which to travel from sun to sun.

The bible passage in Ezek.28:14, (speaking of Lucifer who fell)"Thou art the annointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire." So what is a "stone of fire"? It is a blazing sun, and sun create enough electro-magnetic energy to produce a controllable wormhole from which one can "fold space" and anywhere there is a sun, in all the galaxies, an angel can travel to from any sun or "stone of fire in the entire universe. So now we know that angels do not sit on clouds playing harps as depicted in renessaince paintings, they do practical things like maintain a universe. A very big universe.

Originally, the angels were given the duty of training man (early man) in technology and science....even Lucifer himself, God's right hand man, was given the task of overseeing that training; but instead, became jealous of us, He could not understand how that God could give His effections to such a lowly creatures, so he developed a plan from which to take over God's precious creation, and to control the earth for himself and hold it ransom. But instead, God put him, and his angels, into a prison of TIME. And took away from mankind, their immortal status, as judgment of the crime of breaking away from the unity of the Elohim. But "God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

The Lord has granted me great wisdom so that I can understand the "science of the supernatural", therefore I have been accused of being an alchemist, a magician, and other lesser flattering comparrisons, but it is physics on a higher level. All creation follows an order that has been ordained by God our creator,(even the supernatural) we call that order science. The only falt is man's understanding of science and his limited understanding of the metaphysics of the supernatural. Both the occult and biblical Christianity are on mirror image opposites of trying to formulate a hypothesis of understanding, but it is limited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO in north central Illinois in late 80's early 90's   UFO in north central Illinois in late 80's early 90's Empty

Back to top Go down

UFO in north central Illinois in late 80's early 90's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM :: Aliens / UFOs-
Jump to: