EARTH CHANGE NEWS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your thoughts on the latest earth changes which are going on at the moment. Share a story or your thoughts on whats going on with our world at the moment

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:22 am

Hey guys Chris @ Earth Change News here! Very Happy

Earth Changes are increasing Shocked

Welcome to the Earth Change News Forum cheers

Please bare with the forum in the first few days while content is added! But feel free to post a new topic and start discussing! bounce

Back to top Go down
https://earthchangenews.forumotion.co.uk
pHiLeMoOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Hi Chris!

Who are you and where do you live?

What is Earth Change News? Is it your own idea?

Why do you do it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:10 pm

pHiLeMoOn wrote:
Hi Chris!

Who are you and where do you live?

What is Earth Change News? Is it your own idea?

Why do you do it?

My name is Chris and I live in the UK

Earth Change News updates everyone with the latest Earth Changes and helps wake people up and get the information out there and now with the forum hopefully it will do well. It was my all my own idea.

I do it because I have always been interested in earth changes, weather and earthquakes and I wanted to share my passion for this by reporting all the latest earth changes afro I also love video editing and programing and really into IT too so use my skills in that with earth change news.

I also created Earth Change News because mainstream media does not really report on the earth changes and if they do they just brush up on it!

Hope that answers your question Smile

Back to top Go down
pHiLeMoOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:34 pm

It did! Thanks!
Nice forum and a nice website. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Selah777

Selah777

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:53 am

Keep up the good work. May God richly bless you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:02 am

Selah777 wrote:
Keep up the good work. May God richly bless you

Thank youy Laughing
Back to top Go down
wingedlion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:00 am

Hello, a new member from the states. I am an insider who is a "targeted individual" I am also a victim of time manipulation and I have valuable information that can shed great light on what is really going on. I am also a biblical Christian, but with no religious or denominational afilliation. I am a spiritual warrior, feared by some, loved by others, but hated by most. Some talk about TPTB, I know them on a first name basis. Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:27 am

wingedlion wrote:
Hello, a new member from the states. I am an insider who is a "targeted individual" I am also a victim of time manipulation and I have valuable information that can shed great light on what is really going on. I am also a biblical Christian, but with no religious or denominational afilliation. I am a spiritual warrior, feared by some, loved by others, but hated by most. Some talk about TPTB, I know them on a first name basis. Glad to be here.

Welcome aboard friend Cool
Back to top Go down
pHiLeMoOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:31 pm

wingedlion wrote:

Hello! Intresting!
What do you mean with "an insider"? And why are you "a targeted individual"?
"Victim of time manipulation" whats that? And whats about the "information that shed light"?
And the "The powers that be" who are they and what do they do?

I would be grateful for the reply.
Back to top Go down
wingedlion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 am

pHiLeMoOn wrote:
wingedlion wrote:

Hello! Intresting!
What do you mean with "an insider"? And why are you "a targeted individual"?
"Victim of time manipulation" whats that? And whats about the "information that shed light"?
And the "The powers that be" who are they and what do they do?

I would be grateful for the reply.

Philemoon, I am so sorry for taking such time to get back with you on your fine questions, but I can only get to this site a limited time during the day.

1. What do you mean by "insider"?: I am a major "person of interest" to the elite rulers of the darkness of this world. The people who really run things here on Earth.

2. Why are you a "targeted indidual?": I am targeted, because I am their enemy, and I am one of a handful of people who have the power and the knowledge to destroy the New World Order, and all their plans, to cause them to fail. I am targeted because of the information that I possess, and because of the threat that people like myself pose to the rulers of the darkness of this world.

3. What do you mean by "victim of time manipulation?": For the last few decades, certain "black projects" have been involved in time travel, specifically for the purpose of trying to change a major event that is about to happen that will destroy their Kingdoms, and their plans for a New World Order. I suppose I will have a lot of discussion on time travel and why it is not only possible, but is happening now. I am a victim of this time manipulation projects because of the importance that I play in the future, and the destruction of their Kingdoms.

4. "The Powers that be, who are they and what do they do?": They are called by many different names; some call them the Illuminati, some Moriah, others call them International Bankers, Bilderburgers, and other secret society names. I prefer to name them as the Bible calls them...the "...Rulers of the darkness of this world." (Eph.6:12) They are a hybrid race of mankind. Up until about 20 years ago, this was one of the most guarded secrets in the occult, that there are a race of "demi-gods" or hybrids that have supernatural power. These people are divided into 13 ruling Family dynasties. You probably are aware of such names of these ruling families as Rockefeller, Rothchild, Collins, Astor, Vanderbuilt, and others. Some groups are associated with what is called the "black Nobility" that are associated with the Merovengian bloodlines. All these families are Generational Satanist (or Luciferian if you please) and can trace their linage to the Priesthood of the Egyptian and Babylonian mystry schools. They have been the Magicians, and occultic consultants for Kings and Queens for many generations. They have been pulling the strings of mankinds history since it began, they have been ruling the world for centuries, and this generation is no different. They place Kings and Queens in power, they dictate policy for Nations, and they are TPTB.

A top elite group of TPTB are called "The circle of six" made up of the heads of the current six Satanic Kingdoms that are ruling the Earth at this time. Each one is known as Satanic or Luciferian "royalty". Each one is in control of one sixth of the world's wealth. This gives them unlimited resources to plan the enslavement of humankind. It is this group that I am personally acquainted with. This group has three Kings and three Queens, the head of this group is the evil Queen Hephzibah,( the woman who rides the Beast) along with her husband Lukenny the King of the Druids, they make most of the plans and dictate most of the policy of this elite group. Then other lesser groups like the Illuminati, Freemasons, and the Bildergergers do their bidding.

As far as what light I have that can shed on what is really going on...well you be the judge. This information is very valuable and has cost me dearly. It is dangerous information and has cost the lives of many, but many various major earth events are going to take place that is going to change the whole out lay of history. A major "changing of the guard" is about to take place, and I am going to be a major part of this event. And that is why I am a targeted individual. Every thing that I do say or am involved with, I am monitored 24/7, because on the surface, I am a lowly, handicapped, unemployed Preacher who lives in a lower middle class neighborhood; but in the world that I live in..."Nothing is as it appears." I have a unique heritage, and was the right person at the right place at the right time to have come into the knowledge that I have. What you will hear from me you may have heard for the first time, but it is truth, and thus it has it's own witness or power. I do not care if you believe me or not. I am not trying to draw a group around me, start a church, or make a name for myself. I have only one concern, that of being obedient to what the Lord God directs me to do. My spiritual gift is that of Prophecy, so by all Biblical definitions, I am a Prophet. I receive visions, dreams, and spiritual revelations of future things, I am an intercessor prayer warrior involved in spiritual warfare on the highest level. in other words, I am a servant of the Most High God the Lord YHVH, and have been redeemed by the Lord Jesus Christ. I do not associate myself with any church or denomination.

But I have some very valuable information, and you will want to hear it, but it is going to draw the attention of those who will try to discredit it, or me and cause dissention. I am hoping the OP will enforce the rules and regulations so to make a free exchange of this information. I invite skeptics, but I have very little tolerence for ignorance. I hope this provides a valuable resource for God's covenant people, those who will shortly inherit the Earth.
Back to top Go down
pHiLeMoOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:04 pm

wingedlion wrote:
I am hoping the OP will enforce the rules and regulations so to make a free exchange of this information.

Can this be done Chris?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:26 pm

pHiLeMoOn wrote:
wingedlion wrote:
I am hoping the OP will enforce the rules and regulations so to make a free exchange of this information.

Can this be done Chris?

Anything is possible.... Question

I don't think we will ever find out the truth to be honest. I keep in the good books of youtube, google and the powers that be that run that because I just report on the earth changes. clown

I voiced my opnion on stuff on my old channel which had 1000s more supports then Earth Change News and it was shut down a few months ago. Shocked

Going off topic for a secound while I am in rant mode the thing that annoys me is that the highest watched videos are pepole doing screen casts from games and other rubbish. Suspect

I try and get pepole to wake up to earth changes but I don't think I will be up there with the most viewed videos although I think the more pepole you wake up the better chance we have and I am already overwhemed at getting the amount of support I have already. Cool

Going back to wingedlion comments well I keep an open mind like I said his information is very interesting and I wouldnt rule it out study

Back to top Go down
wingedlion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Can a person be shut down for expressing an opinion? Even if that opinion is not popular or even on the fringe.

TPTB hide under the cover of their activity being so outrageous and unbelievable that the closer you get to the pure truth, the crazier it will sound. This is what has protected me while sharing this information before...it just sounds crazy. Multi-dimensions, time travel, time manipulation, UFO's having the ability to change matter into energy and vice versa, multi-space bases and even a space fleet somewhat like the "Federation" of Star Trek, only with a set group of participants, genetic experimentation, and even chimera creatures, and to top it off, a maqjor event that will threaten the survival of us all but will in it's wake, destroy a billion or more people. And if this did not sound crazy enough, how about a revelation of all revelations that we are not in the present, but the past. All of our future has already happened. And there are currently people in place who wish to change time with the use of high technology. Technology that is destroying the Earth. But wait...there is even more insanity. But I would like to test the waters first.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:53 pm

I read something about a false flag alien attack the other day and they are going to burn 100000 pepole during the oylympic opening cermony
Back to top Go down
Dream

PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi my name is Kim. I to have found this place. We have much to talk about!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:18 am

Dream wrote:
Hi my name is Kim. I to have found this place. We have much to talk about!

Welcome aboard kim Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!    Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Earth Change News forum!
Page 1 of 1